If you or your client is in search of a Knowledgeable full lifecycle contract recruiter to deliver a high level of staffing services
including any or all of the following:
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting
- Partner with you and/or your hiring managers to discuss staffing needs, discuss recruitment strategy; edit/revise job description and as needed and post positions.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, employee referrals, and networking to identify and recruit the very best candidates for your client as well as grow and sustain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Manage as needed scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Prescreen/asses daily on-line applications and resumes to determine credential match to include skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. As appropriate, conduct initial telephone screening to further vet candidate match.
- Be your evangelist by providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about your client and the positions
- Participate in monthly New Employee Orientation Program as needed and facilitate initial on-boarding process for each new hire
- Document daily all interactions and information on each candidates thoroughly using your Application Tracking System including: search status; hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities
- Provide weekly update report to Leadership and HR on all recruiting activities, as well as provide snapshot updates on specific positions when requested
- Retain an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire in order to meet recruitment and turn-over trends
- As well as other recruiting related duties as assigned
Then you are at the right place; HRCA is the single resource for all your Contract Recruiting needs. Just click the link below to get connected with a network of consultants who have been helping start-ups through the Fortune 250 elite with their HR strategies for nearly 25 years.
Click here to connect with your human resource today.