If you or your client is in search of an HR business consultant, then you have come to the right place.
Our network of equipped HR consultants can:
- Work on special projects.
- Lead special and cross-functional project teams.
- Present/develop training sessions.
- Perform advanced, specialized, and administrative duties in a designated human resource program or section area.
- Act as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource issues relating to the assigned program or section area.
- Develop, revise, and implement human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensure programs are in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist in the planning and organizing of an assigned program or section area.
- Advise management on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities.
- Prepare and maintain special internal and external reports.
- Manage non-routine requests for information on policy interpretation.
- Assist with developing, coordinating, and recommending changes for the improvement of workflows.
- Develop methods and procedures for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.
- Conduct periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Participate in professional development sessions or seminars.
HRCA is the single resource for all your Contract Recruiting needs. Get connected with our network of consultants who have been helping start-ups through the Fortune 250 elite with their HR strategies for nearly 15 years.
Get in touch with your human resource today.